Friday, February 28, 2014
MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE IN TORTURING AND KILLING AND DESTROYING ITS OWN CITIZEN BY USING NEUROLOGY WEAPONS, MIND CONTROL WEAPON, NON LETHAL WEAPON. Related videos:
Non Lethal Weapons, Mind Control Weapons, Psychotronic Weapons viewed as Mass Destruction by UN
After 2002,2010 UN again reviewed Non Lethal Weapons,Mind Control Weapons as Mass Destruction.
1) My first report to 41 division of Toronto Police Service
2) My family doctor's advice and judgement ( confirmed by 41 division of Toronto Police Service in their report.7 line of page 2, 41 division's report )
3) 41division's report
4) 41 division's memo ( I post only one page here)
5) Email letter from RCMP
6) Letter 1 from Mr. Prime Minister of Canada
7) Letter 2 from Mr. Prime Minister of Canada
8) Letter 1 from Attorney General of Canada
9) Letter 2 from Attorney General of Canada
10) Evidence to testify The Scarborough Hospital destroyed the most important part of my medical record and denied my request
11) Fax papers on how 41 division induced The Scarborough Hospital after being refused; Hospital memo, mail letters and voice recording on how The Scarborough Hospital induced my family doctor and got involved in this torture case ( by conducting mental status exam by a social worker, i.e, a nurse, in my home without my "informed consent'; by destroying the key part of my medical record; by fabricating and falsifying my medical record;by inducing my family doctor; by denying my request for access to my entire medical record, particularly, handwritten notes and voice recording of that mental status exam in my home), will be disclosed on request.
They are all stored in:
Opening statement by Mr. Attorney General of Canada regarding dealing with one torture case is in here.
Opening statement by AI, REDRESS...Regarding how to deal with torture case.
Torturers, you can keep on torturing me. You can also change the way of torturing me. Recently, you hit my penthouse's roof heavily just over my body at deep nights. Here is message from UN human rights chief Navi Pillay.
"Torturers, and their superiors, need to hear the following message loud and clear: however powerful you are today, there is a strong chance that sooner or later you will be held to account for your inhumanity," Pillay said.
"Torture is an extremely serious crime, and in certain circumstances can amount to a war crime, a crime against humanity or genocide," she added in a statement to mark Saturday's International Day for the Victims of Torture.
The High Commissioner for Human Rights urged governments, the United Nations and campaign groups "to ensure that this message is backed by firm action."
"No one suspected of committing torture can benefit from an amnesty. That is a basic principle of international justice and a vital one," Pillay added.
Dear readers, whoever you are, a victim of torture, a journalist, a lawyer, a scientist, a politician, or a civilian, please write to Mr. Attorney General of Canada and Mr. Prime Minister of Canada to ask them to uphold a public inquiry. " Only can a public inquiry deal with one torture case in terms of 'prompt, impartial and thorough'." What I am doing is not only for myself, but for the world that belongs to us.